- 12 oz. Nitrate Free Pre-cooked Organic Sausage, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- ¾ pound thin asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 oz. Baby Bella Mushrooms, cut in half
- 1½ c. Baby carrots,
- cut into 1 inch cubes
- 15 multi-color mini potatoes
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 3 T. Coconut oil
- 1 T. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Chop your baby carrots in half and mini potatoes half or fourths.
Melt the coconut oil and add the seasonings to a large bowl. Set aside half.
Add the carrots and potatoes and cover thoroughly. Pour on to a baking sheet.
Cook for 10 minutes.
While cooking, chop off the ends of the the asparagus and then chop into 1 inch pieces.
Add the asparagus, mushrooms and the sausage to the rest of the oil mixture to the large bowl.
Mix thoroughly and pour over the veggies on baking sheet.
Bake for another 15 minutes or until the carrots and potatoes are tender.
During the last 5 minutes, add the sun dried tomatoes and watch so they don’t burn.